Brian Gillett from Bloo just advertised our latest workshop coming up on 7th December. Great coverage!
If you’re a small business with (or without) an online presence and want in, there’s still time :)
Last week you would have received an email from me about an amazing one day event I had the pleasure of attending recently and have since decided to be part of as a project sponsor.
The Achieve More Online project is a one day Internet marketing workshop that is simply a must-attend for business owners and managers across Perth. There are still limited places left at the workshop on the Tuesday 7 December, so make sure you register your place today by visiting www.businessbalance.com.au/bloo. However places are filling fast and the event looks like it will be a sell-out by Friday, so don’t delay!
Presented by 7 small business and online marketing specialists, you will learn:
- Which powerful tools can deliver substantially more foot traffic to your retail store or office in less than 7 days even if you don’t yet have a website
- What to look for when selecting a web designer & how to get the site you can update yourself without having to pay every time you want to do an update
- Learn how to immediately get more hits to your website without a costly redesign – we’ll show you the simple-to-implement search engine optimisation techniques the experts use
- Understand how to take advantage of Google Adwords, one of the cheapest & most powerful forms of advertising available to small business owners today
- How to use Facebook to build a follower base of thousands of fans that want a closer relationship with you & your business
PLUS MUCH MORE
Who should attend?
- Business owners who want to leverage the marketing power of the internet but have no idea where to start
- Business owners & managers who are seeing diminishing returns from Yellowpages and other traditional advertising mediums
- Web & graphic designers who want to learn more about SEO, Adwords & Social Media
- Anyone considering a website redesign or who are in the process of redesigning their site
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who already have a successful website and want to further optimise their website presence
What we find is the workshops really do have something to offer for attendees at every stage of their website lifecycle. Almost everyone walks away with at least 5 quick wins they can action to immediately improve their online presence (yes even without a website!).
You’ll also be provided with a detailed action plan & strategy document that’s over 80 pages long detailing the specific strategies and a step by step action plan for you to follow to build a more effective & profitable online presence.
This is a Federal Government Initiative funded by the Small Business Online Program
Looking forward to seeing you there,