During June & July I will be travelling around WA & NT participating in a series of web workshops as part of the Federal Government’s Small Business Online program. A summary of the workshop is below.
In just 1 day ($49), you’ll learn the 8 fundamental building blocks of a successful online marketing and website strategy and have a complete action plan to help you put that knowledge to use.
The 7 small business owners and specialists in their field will show you how to use the Internet to promote your business and create a website that works to deliver real dollars to your bottom line.
From business planning through to optimising your site for search engines and simple online marketing tools, everything you need to know about developing a better online business will be delivered to you in an interactive workshop and 1-to-1 mentoring sessions where we will help you solve your business’ specific problems.
At the end of the 1 day workshop, you’ll understand the 8 building blocks of a well balanced, effective online marketing plan:
- business plan, target market & purpose
- website design
- content building & copywriting
- graphic design & layout
- website imagery & photos
- website traffic generating tools such as pay per click advertising (PPC) & search engine optimisation (SEO)
- website promotion & relationship building tools such as Twitter, Facebook & other social media
- and the often underutilised and powerful email marketing tools you have at your disposal
You can find more information about the workshops and how to register here: Achieve More Online